How Does Managed IT Work?
Take Advantage of a Fixed Monthly Price and Agreed Services
Managed IT services are helpful to any business wanting to reduce the amount of time, effort and money (resources) spent on self-managed IT. Katana IT provides a customised plan and a flat monthly rate that you agree on. It return, Katana IT will proactively monitor and maintain the your workstations, servers and IT infrastructure. A good managed IT service provider aims to minimise IT downtime by preventing issues before they happen.
Before you choose a Managed IT provider, make sure that your main IT priorities are all covered. Here at Katana IT, we will help you to:
- Maintain desktop PCs, devices and IT infrastructure
- Monitor, update and maintain IT systems security
- Respond to and fix network or internet problems
- Accountable for data security, backups and data recovery
- Office 365 setup, hosting and management
- Mitigate data security risks and potential cyber attacks
By outsourcing your IT to Katana IT — as a partial solution to support your internal IT staff or a complete outsourced service, you can harness the latest IT solutions while staying focused on your business.